This is a popular league so we couldn't get a seat in the bleachers until the other games had finished. Olsin wanted to sit up high so I handed Sneed the camera and he sat down in front with Erika and Terry.
One thing I must say, the girls really know how to guard an opponent. Aedin got so caught up in it she fouled her opponent who then made both of her free throws. To be fair the girl was older than Aedin and had a lot more experience. And Dylin had a 'deer in the headlights' moment. Her teammate was throwing the ball in. Dylin was right in front of her. The coach yelled out, "Throw it to Dylin". Dylin heard her name and caught the ball. Then he yelled, "Shoot it". She started walking to get a good shot just as the whistle blew (traveling) and the buzzer ended the game. They moved around so quickly it was hard to 'capture' a photo. I'm sure Erika's shots with her 'professional' camera were in focus = )

Dylin in the pink hightops and Aedin to her right, Aedin #42, Terry-Olsin-Erika, Dylin #7
No comments:
Post a Comment