Saturday, January 29

BBB Shower aka Baby Boy Bollman

Early this morning, Aedin and I eagerly awaited the arrival of Taylor, Mrs. James, and Emily.(Aedin had spent the night) They were meeting us here and I was driving all of us to Austin for the shower. We met up with Annemarie at a Starbucks before going to Laura's home. Annemarie treated us all to a beverage and we visited until the clock almost struck 1. Then I gave Annemarie the key to drive us there so she would have more room than trying to squeeze in the back seat.

Alas I was remiss in not bringing my camera; but Taylor stepped up to the plate and lent me her photographs. Thank you, Taylor, and kudos to Erika and Aedin for taking the other photos with Annemarie's camera.

What a nice greeting

The wonderful array of food for our afternoon repast ~  the owl cupcakes were so cute

Upper left ~ Annemarie flanked by the hostesses with the mostestesses Erika, Laura, Renae

Bottom center ~ Annemarie relaxing with Dylin, Ava (Laura's oldest daughter), and Aedin ~ Laura has triplet 14 month old daughters as well
Erika, Laura, and Renae showered Annemarie and BBB with love and a wonderful party with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment