Thought for the Day: I LIKE rain. It brings forth beautiful flowers. I DON'T LIKE rain because it doesn't know when to stop.
Goodness. The weather prognosticators got it right today. 50% chance of thundershowers and sure enough , by noon we had had two openings of the sky with rain coming forthwith.
Sneed called around the time the second shower began. I looked out the window and saw this pink azalea and commented on how vibrant it looked. Sneed said I should get a photograph of it when the rain stopped.
Well, not only did the bush come out in full bloom, but it was decimated by the hard rain and now looks forlorn. I should have gone out in the rain with an umbrella but my being intrepid this morning just wasn't in the cards. Unfortunately for that bush, that's the end of its spring splendour.
![]() |
| These beauties fared somewhat better in the downpour. Hopefully they will delight us with visual displays of color before their glory days are through. |


No comments:
Post a Comment