How funny! I said y'all would be the first to find out. Yep, Marque is now the older brother as Marquis, albeit 53 years later, has joined him in the stable.
I think my new stable mate is cool. So let me introduce you to BB6034704 - the 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur. Marquis gets the same gas mileage as I do but his speedometer goes to 200 mph and his cabin is air conditioned.
Marquis is a youngster. He is a 2006 model with 28K miles. His previous owner bought it new in 2006 and traded up for a new 2011 last fall. Marquis has never been used compared to what I have been through. The colour is Cypress and the interior is Saddle. And it has every conceivable gadget and option known to western civilization. There have been a few improvements in 53 years, but not many. I have it on great authority that that I remain the more hansom machine and will continue to receive the highest level of ooohs and ahhhhs. :-) Yours sincerely, Marque Bentley
Woooooaaaahhhhhhhh! Is this for real? It looks tagged and... at home or just visiting?
ReplyDeleteOr should I say... is this steed for Sneed?
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I said y'all would be the first to find out. Yep, Marque is now the older brother as Marquis, albeit 53 years later, has joined him in the stable.
ReplyDeleteI think my new stable mate is cool. So let me introduce you to BB6034704 - the 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur. Marquis gets the same gas mileage as I do but his speedometer goes to 200 mph and his cabin is air conditioned.
ReplyDeleteMarquis is a youngster. He is a 2006 model with 28K miles. His previous owner bought it new in 2006 and traded up for a new 2011 last fall. Marquis has never been used compared to what I have been through. The colour is Cypress and the interior is Saddle. And it has every conceivable gadget and option known to western civilization. There have been a few improvements in 53 years, but not many. I have it on great authority that that I remain the more hansom machine and will continue to receive the highest level of ooohs and ahhhhs. :-) Yours sincerely, Marque Bentley