Saturday, October 1

QT's Treasure Island

Last night was opening night for Treasure Island at the Sugar Land Auditorium. We are here one day later. I have to thank Brett and Annemarie for the following photos save the first collage as they got photos I didn't with my camera. This was going to be the only time the three sisters would be together where we could get a photo of them together so we took advantage of the nice evening and had a family photograph session.
One was greeted at the gate by the Pirate flag. The Playbill was well done and informative.
Our three daughters
L>R Taylor, Erika, Annemarie
Sneed and I with Burke. Burke with Daddy and Mommy. Burke looks as if he's seen some of the scary parts from the play and it hadn't even begun yet.
A scene from the play

No comments:

Post a Comment