Thursday, January 12
A Day of Fun
Annemarie went to the Gathering this morning for Bible study so Burke and I went for a stroll. Since he fell asleep fairly early into the walk, I strolled back home and sat out back with him while he slept and I read some more of the second book of the Hunger Games on Annemarie's iPad. It was a gorgeous morning to sit outdoors. When Burke awoke, we strolled off again and explored some more of the neighborhood.
When Annemarie returned it was close to lunchtime. Brett came with us to In-N-Out. Burke had cheese and grapes.
After lunch, we went to Infant Times 2. The class was at the continuing education campus right around the corner from where we ate lunch. Burke attended Infant Times 1 last 'semester'. He was very sociable and enjoyed all the activities. Such a wonderful opportunity for the moms to be with their children to sing, listen to stories, get tips on childcare, and commune with other moms. The class was from 1245-215!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment