Saturday, June 23

Judging at the Kentucky Exposition Center and Closing Banquet

One last sunrise

A few of my favorite motorcars
1928 RR Springfield P-I

1922 RR Springfield Silver Ghost

1929 4 1/2 Litre Bentley

1937 4 1/4 Litre Bentley

1959 RR Silver Cloud I

Custom luggage

Cathie and Dan's winning 1955 Bentley S-I Continental

1938 Bentley 4 1/2 Litre

1934 Bentley 3 1/2 Litre

1914 RR Silver Ghost - oldest car at the meet

2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur - the yellow card means Cypress won a special Senior Award

Connie and Jim's 1963 Bentley S-3

Richard and Evelyn in Winner's Circle 1934 RR 20/25

Dan (TX) 2000 Bentley Arnage
John (TX) thrilled at High T's win - 1988 Bentley Continental


Virginia (NJ) and her winning 1952 Bentley R-Type Continental
Cy's Award from RR of America


Sneed presented the President's Award to
John M (NJ) for outstanding service to the club

Phil and Sue (VA), Ruben (FL)



Terry Lee, Bentley Crewe rep, and Sneed
And so we leave a memorable time in Louisville, to meet again in San Antonio in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment