Tuesday, May 25

A Day of Angst


Today was the day....

Last Saturday, we had a bit of free time, so we decided to look at cars. We look at cars all the time just to see what's out there.

After a lot of wailing and gnashing of the teeth (if it sounds like h*ell, it was), I succumbed to getting a new automobile without (shock factor) manual transmission. I had seen a few Lincoln MKXs on the road and thought they were something I might like.








As it turns out, we bought a car on Saturday and picked it up this afternoon ~ after signing our lives away on so many pieces of paper, I lost count. I even caught a typo and corrected it before signing one. Whatever happened to just handing the dealer the check and they hand you the keys? Not anymore, you sign your life away and your privacy too. I balked at signing that one.

So without further ado, but still some sadness that my Saab is no longer in its appointed place in the garage, here is my new ride ~ a 2010 Gold Leaf Metallic Lincoln MKX with all the bells and whistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment