Thursday, September 23

Dylin Cheers for the Longhorns

The George Ranch High School Longhorns, that is. And guess what their colors are. Yep, equal representation for A & M (maroon) and UT (Longhorns), so their blood bleeds Maroon.

Dylin called me this afternoon and told me today is the day she is cheering for the Longhorns and asked me to come. She said you'd better come early or you'll miss me. Well, you don't want to tell me that cause I'll get there early...and I did. I arrived at the school at 530pm - the game activities started at 6.

Dylin waits in the stands for her 1st grade group to be called to the field. She and Aedin sit on the rails to watch the game.

The Mascots appeared. Dylin had fun posing with both of them and then with her First Grade group.

Here she is in action!! She really rocks on the 'uh oh' cheer. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment