![]() |
| Annemarie met us at the door and handed Burke to me right then and there. She said, "Here, I know you've been waiting to hold him." And hold him I did! |
![]() |
| Official one week photo session |
![]() |
| An elated new Mommy and her contented baby |
![]() |
| Annemarie met us at the door and handed Burke to me right then and there. She said, "Here, I know you've been waiting to hold him." And hold him I did! |
![]() |
| Official one week photo session |
![]() |
| An elated new Mommy and her contented baby |
Yay! It was so great to have you guys here for awhile! Thank you so much for helping out and taking care of all three of us. Burke is a lucky little guy to have you guys as grandparents.
ReplyDelete