Sunday, December 5

Carnival Cruise .. Fun for All All for Fun

Sneed and I were invited to join our friends on a cruise. Unfortunately, he ran out of vacation but said I could go if I'd like. So I jumped at the chance. Later when I was telling Taylor and Rob about it, Rob said, "You're the last person I'd have thought would be going on a cruise." I looked at him quizzically as he explained, "You don't eat, you don't drink, and you can't go out in the sun." Well, all he said was true, but in spite of that, I had a fantastic time...when surrounded by good friends, how can one not?
First photos on board on Carolyn's and my aft veranda

Our twin beds and the very compact bathroom unit

Looking towards the aft and the Carnival signature whale tail

L>R Beth & Richard, Willie & Polly, Peggy & Derrell, Carolyn & Anne

The Girls and the Guys

Peggy and Derrell dancing to "Unchained Melody", their song

Carolyn, next to Peggy, playing the card game Hand & Foot that she learned yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment