Thursday, March 25

Big Kid Sitting

Erika called last week to see if I could 'big kid sit' Olsin while she went to the Zoo with Dylin's Kindergarten class. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity. Ever since Olsin cut his locks, he has become all boy. Kind of took this Grandma by surprise. We had a nice time together and were playing racecars when Erika got home.

Aedin is learning cursive in school and wrote this message for me. She's got the hang of it! As I had borrowed and finished reading Book 1 of the Sisters Grimm series, she loaded me up with the next 3 books. She's already read Books 1-7 and number 8 is coming out soon - plus a movie. It's nice to read books she is reading (or in this instance, she has read) so we can discuss them together.



If Olsin looks a bit blurred, it's because he doesn't stay still anymore...he's constantly on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment