This balloon floated over shortly after the first one. I love the rainbow colors. Very uplifting...ha, that's punny.
Sunday, March 14
Wouldn't You Like to Ride in my Beautiful Balloon?
We were eating breakfast when the inimitable 'whoosh' 'whoosh' sound came muffled through the closed windows. Ran outside and a hot air balloon was floating on by right in our back garden. It was the lowest we've ever seen in the 20 years we have been running out to observe them. The yellow one was a lot closer to our house but I hadn't taken the camera out with me. That's our Purple Martin house to the left of the balloon. Some Martins have already taken up residence for the spring. They do keep the mosquito population down. Thank you, Martins!

This balloon floated over shortly after the first one. I love the rainbow colors. Very uplifting...ha, that's punny.
This balloon floated over shortly after the first one. I love the rainbow colors. Very uplifting...ha, that's punny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment