Tuesday, December 15

Bah.... oops it's "BOB Humbug"

A week ago I was down at Erika's. Aedin announced she was going to be in her class play "Bob Humbug". I immediately said, ah yes, Bah Humbug. She said, "No, BOB Humbug...I'm Bob". Seems she beat out 7 boys in the class to get the part. Tonight was the performance...



Bob was one of Santa's elves. He lived next to the Toy Dump. He was upset that the broken toys would never have a home with boys and girls to love them, so he was a grump. One night he came up with an idea to fix all the broken toys. The other elves helped him and his frown turned into a grin. Aedin played the part well. (Could it be in a past life she had some experience being a grump?)






Aedin's solo "Wouldn't you be a Grump?"



"We wish you a Merry Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment