Monday, September 26

ABB arrive and a surprise visit too

I wasn't sure what time Annemarie, Brett, and Burke would be arriving so I was surprised when she called and said they would be here around 1030AM. It was so wonderful welcoming Burke to TX for the first time. He's such a sweetheart. So I got to spend some time with them before going to the Y.

While I was gone, the phone rang and Annemarie answered it. The person on the other end said, "Is this Anne or Annemarie?" Imagine Annemarie's surprise to find out that it was Patsy who lived across the street from us and moved to the Phillipines about 10 years ago. She was in town with her daughter and granddaughter and wanted to visit. Annemarie asked her to come around 2. I was surprised when I got home to hear about the impending visit.


 Patsy is holding Burke. Next to her is her daughter Daysha and Lela, 4 years old, is in my lap.


Shortly after Patsy and family left, Sneed got home from work. Burke reacquaints himself with Papa Sneed.
  Brett was working upstairs. Annemarie and I played with Burke and I can't believe we didn't take picture one of him by himself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment