Tuesday, September 27

Burke and Annemarie

You'll just have to believe me that Brett is here...this is a working vacation for him so we don't see him much during the day. Then at night Annemarie and I are closeted up in my workroom doing crafty things. Made up for not taking any photos yesterday....
Cute take off on "There's an app for that" (guess that really applies to I-Phone geeks) ~ First time in the hanging swing. What is this contraption I'm in?
Evidently A and B value their Apples more than I do my Dell. Burke's first time on a computer.
Annemarie and I stayed up 'til after 1 putting this top of a strip quilt together. Taylor purchased some fabric for us to make two baby quilts for baby showers she will be attending next month.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I didn't know he got to play on your computer. I'll bet he wailed away pretty hard on those keys if it's like everything else. :o)

    ReplyDelete