Saturday, August 20

Riding along on a Carousel

I love, love, love carousels. I collect miniature carousel horses. It may be that before I was born my Mom went to see the musical, "Carousel". I saw it as a young girl and fell in love with it too. I have seen it a couple of times since and love the Rodgers and Hammerstein collaboration. So it was a no-brainer since Santa Barbara has a wonderful carousel that Burke should be introduced to this fun and relaxing entertainment.

Before we left, Burke was in a playful mood. He exchanged smiles with Papa Sneed.




By golly, he likes it!

This evening we walked down to Annemarie and Brett's good friends, Dave and Dayna's house. Burke and their daughter, Hadley (almost 2), played together and we enjoyed a nice dinner and the company of their friends Noah and Ellie visiting from Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment