
Dylin was at dance class when I arrived. We picked her up and she couldn't wait to get out of her dance clothes and into her brand new outfit to show me. She had Aedin help her with her prep school tie, just like Daddy's. Dorothy with her ruby red slippers can't compete with Dylin's Scottish plaid ones with ruffles. Quite the outfit, I'd say.

Erika hadn't had time to make some supper. She mentioned that bologna with mashed potatoes and cheese on top would be a good choice. That was a lunch I used to get in jr hi at the cafeteria, and introduced Erika and her sisters to when they were youngsters. Erika has updated it to healthier standards using pork and chicken bologna rather than the whole beef I used. We put it all together and popped it in the microwave for the cheese to melt. In the meantime, Aedin wanted to make me a sunny side up egg for dinner. She popped the bread in the toaster, oiled the pan, and dropped in the egg. Came out perfect and was muy delicioso. Even Chef Ramsey would have given his approval. She is also modeling her new outfit - the pretty blue top and skinny jeans.

Dylin was still hungry and Aedin was very accomodating in making her a scrambled egg with cheese.

Olsin stayed out of the kitchen and only stopped watching TV to have something to eat. = )
I can't believe Aedin... she's awesome! When I was going into 3rd grade I'm not even sure I knew how to make cereal!!
ReplyDelete